This is an important message to all Hollard Insurance policyholders who are Jet store customers
This is an important letter about your insurance policy/policies underwritten byThe Hollard Insurance Company Limited and/or Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited (jointly referred to as “Hollard”) which were offered to you because you are a valued Jet store customer.
Note that the following policy services will be transferred to Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, from 1 June 2021:
1. Policy administration – requests to re-issue a policy schedule;
2. Cancellation requests;
3. Complaints related to the sale of your insurance policy; and
4. Premium reversals during your insurance policy cooling-off period.
Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”) is an authorised financial services provider and Hollard has appointed TFG to perform these services in terms of your insurance policy/policies. This change is necessary because the Jet brand was purchased by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd.
Please take note of the following:
· Your benefits stay the same,
· Your premium amount will stay the same,
· Your policy exclusions stay the same,
· Your excesses (where applicable) will stay the same,
· All other terms and conditions of your policy stay the same, and
· Hollard is still the insurer of your insurance policy/policies.
If you are unhappy about this change, you may choose to cancel your policy by giving us 31 days’ notice. Any premiums paid during this 31-day notice period will be refunded to you, provided no claims have been approved/paid. You may contact IUA on the details below to do this. Standard rates apply.
For any questions or to cancel your insurance policy before 1 June 2021 when this change takes effect, please contact IUA on:
Email address: email@example.com
Self-service app: https://selfservice.iua.co.za
To access the services listed at 1 – 4 above on or after 1 June 2021, please contact TFG’s customer services at 0860 834 834.
Please continue to use the contact details provided in your policy wording to make a claim or to log claim-related complaints.
Thank you for your continued support.
Underwritten by Hollard Life Assurance Company Limited (Reg No. 1993/001405/06), a Licensed Life Insurer and The Hollard Insurance Company Limited (Reg No. 1952/003004/06), a Licensed Non-Life Insurer. Both are authorised Financial Services Providers.