1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG.
3. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
4. All participants must be South African citizens who also reside in South Africa and be at least 18 years old.
5. Should the Promoter, law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that the Promoter deems is reasonable at the time.
7. By entering the competition, participants agree and understand that they may win a prize, but that there is no guarantee that they will win a prize.
8. The competition will be advertised on the Jet Facebook page. To enter the competition, participants must swipe their myTFGrewards card when purchasing pampers nappies in a Jet store. Participants may enter multiple times but can only win once.
9. There will be 3 (three) winners in total, who will each receive one year’s supply of pampers nappies for the period November 2021 to October 2022.
10. The prize will consist of 2 (two) pamper packs every month for the period stipulated in clause 9 above. Each winner will receive a voucher valued at R531.98 (five hundred and thirty one rand and ninety eight cents) every month for twelve months, which voucher they will have to collect from their nearest Jet store to enable them to purchase their pamper nappies.
11. Winners may not win a Jet competition more than once in a 90 (ninety) day period. Any winners drawn who have won in the last 90 (ninety) days will be disqualified from the competition and another winner will be drawn.
12. The Promoter, its directors, agents and employees do not accept any responsibility for any entries and/or prizes that are lost, damaged, unusable or delayed.
13. Prizes may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash, credit or otherwise. Prize is transferable to one person at your own risk.
14. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
15. This competition will commence on 1 October 2021 and end on 30 October 2021 at midnight. No late entries will be accepted.
16. 16. The winner will be randomly selected from eligible participants at the discretion of representatives of the Promoter which will be audited by an independent auditor.
17. The winners will be contacted telephonically. If the Promoter cannot contact the winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
18. The decision of the Promoter as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, participants hereby indemnify the Promoter, its directors, agents, employees and the competition sponsors against any damages or losses of any nature whatsoever that the participants may suffer as a result of the prizes and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
20. The Promoter and sponsors may request the winners to agree in writing to endorse, promote or advertise any of its goods or services. The winners will not unreasonably withhold their consent.
21. The winner’s name, profile, photos, voice, sound effects and/or caricatures (“personal information”) may be published on the various websites and social media platforms of the Promoter and the competition sponsors, as the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s personal information must be published. Winners will be required to consent or decline to participate in any marketing activity or have their image or name used by TFG in any way. The winner agrees that he/she will not be entitled to any payment, compensation or royalties for such publication and holds harmless, releases and discharges the Promoter and the above-mentioned social media platforms from any claims, demands and/or causes of action the winner or any person/entity acting on their behalf may have by reason of their consent.
22. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform and participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to the social media platforms. All participants release these social media platforms from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
23. Any participant in this competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Competition Rules upon entry into the competition and agrees to be bound by them.
24. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winners will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.