JET RETURNS POLICY
1. You may return or exchange goods that have not been used to a Jet store within 30 days of purchase, if the goods:
· Are in the original condition and sealed packaging, with the original unaltered tax invoice;
· Are unused; and
· Still have the price tag attached.
For returns, we will refund you in the same way that you paid for the goods.
2. Defective goods may be returned within 6 months of purchase, if the goods:
· Are defective because of the way they were made;
· Were used for its intended purpose; and
· Were cared for according to the care instructions.
We will either repair or replace defective goods, or refund you in the same way that you paid for the goods.
3. Cellular, mobile and technology devices and related goods: Faulty devices must be returned within 7 days of purchase. Please visit www.jetonline.co.za to view the full terms and conditions that apply to these goods, or call us to receive a free copy. Network specific conditions and manufacturer specific warranties apply.
4. Returns and exchanges are not accepted on: Airtime; underwear; bodysuits; swimwear; hosiery; piercing jewellery; personal care products; cosmetics; hair extensions and accessories; consumables; medicine; baby bottles; baby bottle teats; dummies; baby feeders and breast pumps. Gift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash and no change will be given.